5 Reasons Why Portland Fashion Week 2009 is Going to Be the Best Ever!


  1. Two of the biggest Portland designers Anna Cohen & Michelle Decourcy launching brand new lines
  2. Jantzen launching 100 year anniversary swimwear collection
  3. Audience-vote will select the best emerging designer
  4. Four of the biggest NW designers from Seattle and BC
  5. Five international designers are launching their Spring/Summer 2010 Collections.
consider #6 to be 'I'm their intern!.
Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. hi Sam!
    You've commented on my blog twice, and even though I've been following your blog for ages, this is my first ever comment.
    Just wanted to say that I love your blog and I especially love the book quotes you post. And it's always good to see another wicked fan! :D
    Kim-Anh
    http://kim-anhdo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger