Jean Paul Gosh-I-Want-These!

look book collage
[see the rest of the look book at Refinery29]

Please send these to me, c/o Argentina when the Jean Paul Gaultier GO line for Target arrives!

I'll take the cabbage rose print, mustard colored baby doll, and the Annie-Hall inspired men's-dress-shirt dress! {even though one of them costs about 3 times my daily budget there... but no one has to know that}. You can keep the tattoo print though, I know I'm not cool enough to pull that off.
Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Cannot wait! That mustard dress is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger