New Years Resolutions: The Big One

Make good things {happen}!

make good
do my best to be a kinder, more selfless person.
learn from my mistakes.

make good things

be more creative {everyday!}
be more motivated.
finish what I start.

make good things happen

stop waiting for the things I want to come to me, make it happen!
do my best to refocus my thoughts on the positive & manifest my dreams to realty!

I love New Years Resolutions - there is nothing like a fresh start!
Did you make any new years resolutions?
Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I like these very much. What great resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing resolutions! I love them! And great new layout. Wow, your blog is so organized!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger