Weekend in Review

thursday
Mojito's (well I had a Mojito. Andy and Tessa had Greyhounds) at Bink's on Alberta.
taxi
Bottle of Champagne, that I got from work for working a double on Easter Sunday.
taxi
Soul Night at Rotture: a venue that is basically an old coveted warehouse and is too hip for its own good

Taxi through tacobell. ugh.
friday.
roadtrip.
DSC_4951DSC_4936
Day-cation to the coast with Melanie & Sabrina. It was exactly what I needed!
{see more at Mel's blog The Unknown Adventure}.
Happy Hour at Melt on nw23rd with Stacey, Cassy & company.
bus.
saturday.
train.
work.

Brunch at Mother's with my coworker's Danny & Sarah:"If I don't end a text with a smiley face, you know I am pissed. off. No more emoticons for him, EVER."
work a double. but that bloody mary did make it feel a bit more bareable.
Just one beer with Tessa & the boys at Kelly's Olympian
sunday.
train.
work.
made a plate of devil eggs so I could greet Tessa when she came home in my fancy fake housewife voice: "welcome home dahling, you've had a hard day at work. Enjoy some hour d'oeurves"


Today I feel a bit crummy. It's not due to this weekend's Mojitos, and champagne, and microbrews. But because it's over. No matter what your coming down from, sobering up rarely feels good. And all you can think about is how you are going to pass the time before you can get your next fix. I guess I have a "fun-times-with-friends hangover": just too much of a really really really good thing.

1 comments:

  1. I love collecting seashells and sea glass! I hope you feel better soon. I hate when I've had "too much" fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger