Rodarte | On Women's Taste

I read somewhere that you funded your first collection by selling Kate's vinyl collection to Amoeba Records. Are there any records you regret giving up?

KM: Oh, man. I can't even talk about this

LM: I had to sell the records. Boxes and boxes. And the guy there seriously could not believe that the collection belonged to a girl.

KM: Which is really infuriating.

LM: Like in college, the way guys would be weirded out if you had a lot of different kinds of books, as though having varied taste is a gender-specific thing.

KM: I'm getting mad about this all over again.

Interview from Style File via The Cut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger