Style Inspired : Vampires

"if I could dream at all, it would be of you. And I'm not ashamed of that."

(1) Yves Saint Laurent, Luella Bartley, and Giles Deacon all showed black lips at fall 2008 [f: The Cut]

(2) I just die (... ironic?) for this book. It's a little embarrassing, yes. But the first book of the series is legit. It reminds you of what falling in love feels like. And I'm incapable of participating in real life because i am in l o v e with Edward Cullen. I just want to find the ♥ Edward to my Bella.

(3) Alexander Wang fall 2008 also channeled a little necking - Vampire does the 90's. [f: The Glossy]

(4) Chanel - La Vernis nail polish : which I wore to my sorority formal (and is currently chipping off my nails.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger