Published: Un|Steady

My article on the boutique UnSteady was published today on The San Diego Union Tribune's UTstreet.com. Check it out!

Miranda (the owner) is legitimately the coolest person I've ever met and I'm so excited to bring in this article to her. Just wish I wasn't so broke so I could throw some much needed money down town...
"During my short interview, I watched her give fashion advice, work on her website, chat with me and manage a parade of customers. All of whom, by the way, were men, The place is crawling with guys who wear my size pants, listen to good music and like to party. Cha-ching!"
UnSteady is a streetwear boutique located in the East Village! You can read the article here on the Un|Steady website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger