Recent Writing: Why I'll Never Write a Column on Fashion Don'ts

a piece on Style & Subculture"Aside from the obvious rudeness, there is something rudamentally wrong in terms of Fashion Theory when it comes to the pages' sartorial shame. Fashion, as an art form, not only benefits from "Fashion Don'ts" but requires them"
Here is a recent column of mine from The Vista on the impact of subculture on fashion trends. I have been studying this a lot for my honor's thesis, and its a potential area of focus for when I go to grad school. Isn't finally having a little direction wonderful? I think yes.

1 comments:

  1. i like this, the whole thing. and if you could see my robe right now you'd know i mean that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger