The Graduate | About My Future



"What's the matter?
"could you explain to them that I have to be alone for a while?
"These are all our good friends. Most of them have known you since, well, practically since you were born. What is it?
"I'm just..."
"Worried?
"Well...
"About what?
"I guess about my future.
"What about it?
"I don't know... I want it to be...
"To be what?
"... different"

--
* today I went in my advisor's office and told him "I have no idea what I'm doing next year." and he said I should I watch The Graduate. After this scene, I think I understood why. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger