Recent Writing: Whitley Kros

I wrote this column after being up for 3 days straight, the day before my honors thesis presentation. I fell asleep twice while writing it. You would think that these factors would make it the worst thing anyone has ever written, but it is actually one of my best writing samples!

All about a line I've been lusting over for quite some time - Whitley Kros.

"L.A. gets the gold star for fronting the revival of the Ray Ban's Wayfarer and reappropriating flannel to an eternally 70 degree climate. But this suburban sprawl city can do more than just remix the classics; it produces the classics of the future. The city's indeterminately disposable attitude means constant circulation, production, and freshness of styles and designers."

You can read my full article at the Vista website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger