Street Style: Portland

Following the popularity of street-style blogs like The Sartorialist and Garance Dore, Portland now has Urban Weeds, and i am so excited! All of these photos are taken at the coffee shop gabe and I go to every morning down the street from our house. (you can see the coffee cups in the corner below!)

This photo is actually of a woman who we see there every morning, and last time we were there she dumped some coffee on a dog turd. For some reason I thought that was hilarious.

Too bad I show up there every morning looking like I got hit by a car on the walk over; wearing a pair of Umbro soccer shorts and my shirt from the night before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger