Coffee Talk 7.13 : Making Love in a Coffee Shop

{Today's Episode: Making Love in a Coffee Shop}

G: "People want to do what they love. And it's not that hard. Find something you love, and go do it."

S: "I've been feeling that way about making love lately. Everything can be like that, not just .. you know .. it. So i started to make love all the time"

G: "Oh yah?"

S: "I made love to you over coffee this morning. I'm making love to this Whole Foods brown rice and tofu right now - and it is going to make love to my body. I made love to my bike. I made love to myself in Yoga class. And I'm going to make love to Art School today."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger