Happy 22nd Birthday Jessi!


On this day last year we spent the afternoon at the rooftop pool at The Ivy Hotel in San Diego, drinking champagne & elderflower in our bathrobes in a private cabana.

Then we went back to 'The Star Suite' in the hotel, made ourselves pretty (well Jessi got pretty, and pretty nauseous ... classic 21er), played on the king sized bunk beds, went to dinner and then straight to bed.

I wish more than anything it was one year ago today, and i could be with my bestfriend & her dog, Jackson.

I don't even need The Ivy. I would be content with Motel6, as long as she was there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger