Happy 22nd Birthday Jessi !

On this day last year we spent the afternoon at the rooftop pool at The Ivy Hotel in San Diego, drinking champagne & elderflower in our bathrobes in a private cabana.

Then we went back to 'The Star Suite' in the hotel, made ourselves pretty ( well Jessi got pretty, and pretty nauseous ... classic 21er), played on the stripper pole and the king sized bunk beds, went to dinner and then straight to bed.

I wish more than anything it was one year ago today, and i could be with my bestfriend & her dog, Jackson.

I don't even need The Ivy. I would be content with Motel6, as long as she was there.

Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger