Good Morning! {I'm Probably Saying That Right Now As You Read This}

Today was my first day training in the room service department of the fancy-pants hotel connected to the restaurant I work in, starting at 5:30 am. Usually we include a little bouquet of carnations on the tray but this morning I cut daffodils!


As I pushed the trays down the hall, I felt a little inspired watching their happy, heavy heads bobbing, open to the day. It made me want to greet the day {and the sleepy people still snug in their beds} that way too!

(images) Tim Burton's Big Fish, perhaps my favorite setting in a movie ever!

2 comments:

  1. "today, i cut daffodils."

    that sounds like a fun way to describe your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam! last week i got to buy fresh flowers to put around the common areas of my work and i chose daffodils!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger