On the 44 Bus

between N. Williams and Rosequarter Transit.
(image) jak & jil

Bill: So are you sticking around here are you just passing though?

S: Yah, I don't know.

Bill: I see. Mhum.

S: Actually, you know what. I am staying here atleast for a while. I like this place. I want to plant some roots.

Bill: And wouldn't you know that this is a great place for doin that. Rain helps those things that want to do some growin, okay. And make's em bloom.

This is the first time I've said out loud that this place isn't just my 'inbetween'. I think my bus buddy for the day, Bill, is quite right. Portland, as the city of roses, knows a thing or two about blooming.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger