Summer Style : Red Lipstick & Messy Pigtails






A disheveled and side-parted pair of pigtails and a little red lipstick, like the look at Prada Fall 2009, would be great for summer : Easy, and a perfect mix of carefree and class.

For the red to rival the Queen of Hearts, Tessa & I are addicted to Chanel Lip Lacquer in Dragon. There is something about ChaLipstick (as we call it) that legitimizes whatever else you're wearing that day.

Suddenly, messy hair isn't bed head but a frenchy tousle. It says 'yes. I meant to do this'
and makes sure you look great doing it.

{photos: Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello at Milan Fashion Week. For the NYT's Photos of the Moment via A Glamorous Little Side Project

2 comments:

  1. oooooh. LOVE this! Neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the pics. And that line 'yes. I meant to do this' made me laugh.

    Jo @ Sun Kissed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger