Missoni on Monday

Missoni & San Pellegrino

For those of you ballin' on a budget (like myself) you can now get Missoni at your local grocery store for about $3 - in the form of a San Pellegrino bottle. Or you could admire this missoni-esque ornament on your christmas tree for $28.00.

We all need a little something to chase away those winterblues, including Margherita Missoni 
"[My mother] knew it was bad 'cause I stopped asking her to buy me clothes. I would only wear polar fleece tights under jeans and huge sweaters." 
uh oh ... this sounds a little familiar. 

Her fix? Stop stifling your creativity, and go after your passion. That's even better than designer water.


(photos) anthropologie |  film, with my pentax (quote) The Olson Influence interview with M. Missoni

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger