portland places : Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Sauvie Island pumpkin patch over the weekend to celebrate the season ... and so I could wear my new Hunter boots. Sometimes I wonder how many of my weekend activities are subconsciously motivated by what I get to wear while doing them.

I feel okay saying that today because Halloween is all about the outfit. I'll be dressed as a Hogwarts student in a boy blazer and a sky-high set of stacked heel loafers. And pants. Today is also a day when it can't just be implied that your wearing pants.

Last year I was a mod Panda (1) with my polaroid land 101 on fuji peel-apart 100c at the Sauvie Island Pumpkin PatchDid you know all the pumpkins are free the day after halloween?]

5 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at this...I have also planned activities around an outfit! Of course you have to plan a trip to the pumpkin patch when you have awesome new boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you leave the absolute sweetest comments. thank you so much for the comment about being sweetheart - it truly was a huge honor to me - one that i am still gratefuly for today, four years later! and yes, justin was an SAE. i was an AXO. were you in a sorority too?

    i hope you're having a nice week so far - the pumpkin pic is so cute. and yes, i absolutely plan events so that i can wear certain outfits sometimes - guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. siddathornton : I was a Theta! I'd be curious to see how many other bloggers are sorority women. It's a similar type of lady - one who likes making friends and taking on projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I secretly wish for a rainy day once (okay, maybe twice) a week so I can wear my hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. loved the fact that you added "pants" into your description. everyone i know just ads "slutty" before whatever theyre going to be. its unfortunate pants are no longer implied.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger