May Your Heart Be Light



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas makes me cry every time I hear it on the radio. I was talking with my Dad about our favorite carols, and I got a lump in my throat even speaking the line all our troubles will be miles away

There is something so universal about the hope we feel on this day. The hope that we will only find joy in the coming year. It's the wish I have for everyone, and especially you.

May Your Heart Be Light.

(photos) on film with pentax k1000 | my studio apartment christmas tree

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Christmas song, too, Sam. So weird to me how often we say that to one another! This year my hubs bought me 'Meet Me in St. Louis' as an early Christmas gift so that we could watch it as we wrapped presents and drank eggnog. This year especially, the longing in her voice makes me cry. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger