weekend reading :

NYE : campari champagne cocktails

f o r   t h e   n e w  y e a r  
 "rather than relentless mental list-making / a few seconds of smelling my perfume / rather than carelessly putting it on"
"Cut one person out of your life who you truly do not like and add one person who you truly do. Note: not on Facebook, on Earth"

(photos) campari champagne cocktails in the "color of the year" - Tangerine Tango | on film with Pentax k1000 | at our New Year's Eve Party in Tessa's Tangerine mexi-kitchen

5 comments:

  1. Glee seriously makes me cry every time they sing. Partly why I love the show. Your cocktail photos are lovely! Hope you're doing well. My boyfriend is in Portland and I REALLY wanted to go so I could meet you, but I had to work. C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sam, this is very kind.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sam,

    Your blog is a delight and an inspiration :) Thank you for this post! I especially loved the quotes by Emerson & Button :)

    Please never stop writing!

    p.s. Happy New Year! Hope 2012 is a year of fulfillment of dreams for you! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan : I wish you'd come! We could have gone to Powell's and talked about feminism for hours. And, I'm glad I'm not the only one who crys at Glee.

    Paula : thank you! I have a lot of fun sharing some of my favorite writers on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the skirt pictured!!! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger