been there | Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

This year, my Christmas Season began with a trip to New York. It was like the perfect storm of magic. A visit from my best friend! the whole city lit up with lights and garland! Wearing matching earmuffs! There was a visit to the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree and some time spent watching the ice skaters (both were smaller than I imagined, but wonderful just the same.)

I've always loved anticipation, and I'm happiest with something to look forward to.  Truth be told, I like the Christmas season even more than actual Christmas. And Christmas Eve - when everyone is so excited for tomorrow that they can barely sleep? Well, that's just my favorite.

(photos) on film with Pentax K1000 | Christmas in New York 
(p.s) a fun photo of the iceskaters at Rockefeller Center on The Daily Muse

4 comments:

  1. I went to NYC a couple weeks ago too and it was such pure joy to be there during Christmas with my best friends! It’s become our tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! We've seen The Rockefeller Center Tree hundreds of times in movies and on TV and to see it in real life sure was one of those "wow! I'm here!" moments.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger