amok amok amok!

In Amherst, Leah lived with a group of (self-described) polyamorous witches who called their house the Crystal Coven. You should see Emily Dickinson's house from the front stoop. (I want to say there was also a graveyard next door ... but I tried to fact check that on google maps and it can't be confirmed. so maybe I just made that up part up.) still, it's the ultimate place for hallows eve. 

(photos) on film with Hasselblad 503 | Amherst, MA  (p.s.) this scene from Hocus Pocus

4 comments:

  1. Very nice and autumnal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MA in the fall, and western MA around Halloween even more so - it's so witchy and warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger