Professor Timpe | On Strength

"There are many different things that can break a person in that way"

"People are so fragile, I'm realizing"

"We are; but we are also resilient, often in ways we couldn't understand or see at the time -- sometimes we can only see it later. and sometimes we cannot see it, but others can"

"Like birds. They die all the time from shock. You know - they hit windows. They live but they are just too startled, so they die. That doesn't happen to people"

"Sometimes it happens to people, metaphorically. But most of the time it just feels like it has"

-- 
* I'm ready for my days to go back to being 24 hours long. But, I will miss late night clarity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger