Love Stories

I've been thinking about love a lot lately.
Well, i guess not lately because love is what's on my mind most of the time. But, in any case: i have been thinking about love a lot, and whether or not that is a new development is up for debate.


I have been thinking about my best friend Jessi's house, and the way we would fall asleep in her bed reading under identical lamps. And i would wake up in the morning and she would have a pot of coffee on, and both our books would be somewhere in the covers from the night before. And no matter how heavy my heart had felt when i went to sleep, i felt renewed in the morning, and hopeful, and safe.
 


This is how i want to feel when i fall in love again.
I want a love like that.

(image) on film with my vintage pentax

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger