Fashion Must Hold Its Nerve


"Without . . . the smashing of the rules that their progress gloriously entails, there is no culture worth celebrating."
Anna Wintour, Editor in Chief of Vogue on the dismissal of Oliver Theyskens from Nina Ricci
(via The Glossy)

Remember what I wrote about Subculture and Style ? Ah, this is so relevant and perfect it makes me smile to myself and sigh 'I love this industry'

--
* my new house faces a different way than my old one. When i wake up i think the front door is the back door. I don't know how to explain it, other than with the phrase 'topsy-turvey' !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger