Chanel No. 5 Short Film

The film can be viewed on the Chanel website. The whole page is done wonderfully; even the way it loads (with sparkling stars that come together to make the No 5 logo).

I love the opening shot of the fluttering birds. The cinematography has the film tinted dark and yellowy, like an old sleeper car (where it is shot).

The song that plays is Billy Holiday's I'm a Fool to Love You.
"I wrote about missed encounters and regret, because years later you say 'I should have taken that chance.'" Jeanne Pierre Jeunet, director
But, of course they end up together in the end. But of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger