Bon Weekend, mon chers!

Darling Readers,

As I'm sure you've noticed posting is always a bit light Friday through Sunday, and that's because my rather new boyfriend has yet to find out about my dirty little blogging secret. I'm sure I will tell him sooner or later, or maybe not. My roommate Dana said yesterday "Every girl has a skeleton in her closet. Most have so many I'm surprised they don't cough up bones when they speak." ha!

I don't have too many of those skeletons, but mine happens to be covered in words and feelings in html code.


E works in Hood River during the week and is home at our little "two-free-birds-one-lovenest" bedroom on the weekends, so i get a bit distracted.

Anyways - I'm off to the Colombia River Gorge this weekend to visit him and his family

Tonight is 'First Friday': a thing they do in Hood River where all the local businesses stay open late and show art and serve wine ect. E's parents own a winebar which we helped open earlier this year so it will be a fun night.

Fall has rolled in and it's getting chilly. I don't own a single thing with long sleeves (not one thing. it stops a 3/4) so i'll be interested to see what i find to wear.



(image) my vintage Pentax, last time i was up at the Gorge.

1 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger