Familiar? : Flowers & Footwear

Screen Captures1

1. Ranunculus inspired these gold Badgley Mischka 'Randi' Sandals [via Lace & Tea]

2. Peonies inspired these Louboutin's from a year ago.

{My friend Shannon (who is equal parts sarcasm & style) sent these to me on a dreary day. I keep them in a folder on my computer called Digital Treasure Box. I think these are my favorite shoes of all time. Sometimes I like to put on that song from Garden State by Colin Hay called 'I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You' and stare at them longingly. }

2 comments:

  1. Love love love... and it warms my heart to know you save emails too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger