Argentina: Raggedy Madness is a Bit Evident

DSC03105
"I realized that these were all the snapshots our children would look at someday with wonder, thinking their parents had lived smooth, well-ordered, stabilize-with-in-a-photo lives and got up in the morning to walk proudly on the sidewalks of life, never dreaming the raggedy madness of our actual lives, the senseless emptiness. " Jack Kerouac, On the Road (208)

Just a photo of any day in Argentina: a walk motivated by my insatiable desire for ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote and this picture a lot :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you much love on your adventure!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. True story I am reaching the end of On the Road and just read this part at the gym. Somehow little things let me know we're still connected no matter how far away you are. So glad you were brought into my life freshmen year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger