The Emerald City

Trees at Forest Park
Trees at Forest Park

A few weekends ago Eli and I went for a hike in Forest Park {real original with the name, right?}

I had fun doing classic hiking things like eating trailmix, attempting to identify plant species, and pumping my arms like Oprah.

But, I don't really get the point of hiking, since you aren't really walking anywhere in particular.
But I guess it is good exercise, physically.
and a good exercise in learning to enjoy the journey, not just the destination.

2 comments:

  1. haha this just made me laugh out loud---yesterday i literally said to radley "the biggest thing i miss about the west coast is HIKING!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Oregon. Love that last part "learning to enjoy the journey, not just the destination." very true. :) lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger