A {frolic!} Flower Class at Summer School PDX

Gathered

I had the pleasure of photographing Chelsea's summer flower class at Summer School PDX. It was the first time I've ever done work for somebody else and - I'll be honest - the few hours that the film was at the processor were nerve racking! I couldn't be happier with the way the photos turned out. Luckily, it's pretty hard to take a bad picture of a flower.

It was such an amazing, creative atmosphere. We shared a space with Lisa Warninger (of Urban Weeds fame). My friend, Lauren (who assists Lisa and is a talent in her own right) styled  the photo-class sets. And, best of all, even the students were the kind of creative girls you'd love to meet over tea. Like Lillian (of Unstitched) who is the sweetest girl ever and Grace (of Design*Sponge), though I was too shy to say much to her.

Today, the pictures are featured on Chelsea's blog {frolic!}. You can view the series of portraits and bouquets from her students on her flickr. Chelsea is a fantastic teacher - each and every bouquet is gorgeous.

[ (1) on film, at the summer {frolic!} flower class. You view out-takes and photo's from the spring flower class on my flickr.]

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Sam! You did a fantastic job of capturing the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam! That photo is STUNNING! So light and lovely--swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What beautiful photos, well done!

    I would love to take that class too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger