for the f i r e f l i e d
- catching fireflies in a jar ... fills me with childlike wonder just looking at it!
- Yayoi Kasuma's mirror and light installation Fireflies on the Water
- I have a secret/silly dream of wearing matching t-shirts on a camping trip with friends like you do at Summer sleepaway camp. I'd pick this one from Kin Ship Press.
- jar + cut open glow sticks = fun project for a music festival
- the Robert Frost poem Fireflies in the Garden has always spoken to me about confidence
"That though they never equal stars in size,
(and they were never really stars at heart)
Achieve at times a very star-like start"
- below : breathtaking time lapse photos of fireflies by Yuki Karo