Isley Brothers | This Old Heart of Mine

Call it a contact high from last week's wedding, but I've been a little love stoned lately. can you tell? 
I heard this song when I was packing and I jotted it down on a paper grocery bag that later became a stand in for a suitcase. It struck the same hopeful note that's been filling my bubble-wrapped heart for weeks now ... and inspired the guest post I wrote for Little Things and Curiosities while the Mrs. is on her honeymoon.

(song) Isley Brothers - This Old Heart of Mine (photos) on film with Pentax k1000 | bridesmaids 

1 comments:

  1. You write it beautifully. And yes, I love your post on Laura's blog. Words of the 2 of you always get me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger