When I was invited by The Equals Record to guest edit the weekly column What Are You Reading, (Offline, That Is) I immediately thought of my friends Laura and Meg. They're both beautiful writers, bloggers, and my go-to girls when I need a good read. So, we met for coffee at Stumptown in New York - just one of many adventures we had together that weekend - and I asked them for a few of their favorites.
Here's a list of the books we picked, and you can read all about why we love them here!
Laura | Little Things and Curiosities recommended ...
- Love Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos
Meg | The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell recommended ...
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
and I recommended ...
- High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
- Walkable City: How Downtowns Can Save America, One Step at a Time by Jeff Speck
- Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion