weekenders | Clarity

I haven't had cable for a few years (and for the last year, I haven't even had a TV set!) so I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to popular culture. This week, I went over to Tessa and Andy's, where we made garam masala and watched The Voice. Do you guys watch that show? Maybe I've just been away from TV for too long, but I was totally into it! Tessa's fav contestant, Michelle Chamuel, sang this dance song "Clarity" ...which may or may not have led me to purchasing it on iTunes. And I don't even really like dance music.

weekend reading | unst unst unst
(photo) iPhone + vsco app | summer light through the window at Andy's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger