Here we are! just a day away for 2014. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, 2013 was a whirlwind. It was busiest in the best sort of way: my first full year of my masters program, a summer break filled with weddings, and the most creatively productive year yet!
The Year in Film Photos
- January: a portrait session with Thamures and family
- February: on assignment at the Dream Away Lodge for Pioneer Magazine
- March: waiting for spring at the Smith College Bulb Show
- April: a snowy drive to the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art
- May: a trip to Milwaukee with my midwestern boyfriend
- June: the highlight of my year was photographing the sweetest couple, Taylor and Grant, at their wedding in Portland and their reception in San Diego!!
- July: my best friend Tessa got married
- August: my sister Lily got married
- September: my photo essay about Provincetown was published in the first Equals Record book
- October: apple picking
Most of it is archived on my computer to post "when I get some free time" which never came ... and never does come, I'm starting to realize. So here's to making time in 2014. I lost my mojo in November and December, and I'm resolving to get it back - and get back behind my camera - in the next couple of weeks! In the process, I'll be dusting off the ole shoeboxes and posting parts of 2013 through out the month; culminating in finally launching a photography website in February (here is a peek at my business cards!) So don't give up on me or this little blog, I hope big things are about to happen. xo.