Anton Chekhov | The Hardest Part

"And it seemed that, just a little more - and the solution would be found, and then a new, beautiful life would begin; and it was clear to both of them that the end was still far, far off, and that the most complicated and difficult part was just beginning."

Anton Chekhov, The Lady With The Little Dog {a must read for anyone who has ever been part of a sordid secret love affair. "It was if they were two birds of passage who had been caught and forced to live in separate cages."} from My Mistress's Sparrow is Dead.

1 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this book! Sounds really good, I'll have to add it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger