Portland Products : Two Guitars

One of my very favorite things about living here is that everyone is some kind of artist. Creativity is to Portland what Money is to Orange County : if you don't have it you don't live here.

I came across these cards from a local company called Two Guitars, and I constantly wonder if they are the people infront of me in line at the grocery store. I bought my first set from the Mississippi Street fair last year and saved them for especially special moments. I gave the last to my sister [perfect if you will remember our dreams of owning a tandem] & sent the one pictured to my friend Laura on the first day of her creative writing graduate program.

They feature all kinds of Portland'y things: bikes and kites and typewriters. Like a postcard they say "this is where I am. and I wish you were too."


1 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger