A Styled Saturday

122

I styled a shoot with my friend, Paul, this summer and got to spend some time on the other side of the camera when I wasn't being too awkward.

I am wearing ...

  • cardigan: filched from Tessa's closet {Nordstrom's}
  • belt: I found any excuse to wear it this summer. It was also in my shoot for Urban Weeds. from local boutique {Sloan}.
  • linen shirt: filched from Eli's closet - although I can't imagine him in it with out looking like someone from the cast of Miami Vice. {probably goodwill}
  • bracelet: Jessica Kagan Cushman. Reads "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" a line from my favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz.
  • shorts: J. Crew My hair wasn't usually as well brushed, but besides that, this was pretty much my look this summer. what were your go-to items for sunny days?

(p.s.) an interview I did with the bracelet designer, Jessica Kagan Cushman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger