Helmut Lang | On the Relationship with His City


"Over time, though, when you move to a city and work there all day, every day, and you get caught up in daily obligations, it takes away some of the magic of the place. When I decided to sell my company and pursue creating art, I started to travel between Long Island, where I have my art studio, and the city quite frequently which made my relationship with New York magical all over again"
Helmut Lang, Nostalgia. Vogue, September 2010.

[Helmut Lang gets the feeling too.]
Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. wow! that's great, thank you for sharing:)
    hope you have a fab weekend, xo abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger