portland places | Little Bird (on my 24th birthday)

Little Bird : Mini Macarons Little Bird : Champagne Cocktails

Little Bird came back to life when I developed the pictures from my birthday dinner. In the time it takes to finish a roll and process it, the moment feels like magic all over again. There are all sorts of little details I had forgotten : Jamie's new ombre hair and her little harmonica necklace.  Between the darkness and everyone being red-faced (sunburn? champagne? too much blush?) I only got a few good pictures. And, my sister wouldn't let me bring my tri-pod to dinner! Next year I'll stick to my guns.

How does that song go?
"It's my party and I'll bring a 3ft piece of titanium equipment into a fine dining establishment if I want to"

[ on film -  nikon n2000, with vivitar flash]

3 comments:

  1. They're really beautiful photos :) And if it's your birthday dinner then you should take whatever you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started laughing at your comment over at Meg's...I was caught reading a book in math class too. I would like to say that is why I entirely stink at math, but I don't think it will fly haha.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little birdie tumbler glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger