weekend song | One Fine Day

This song sounds like a cold day in a big city, curled up by the window with a cup of coffee. A day for putting on an old romantic comedy. Or maybe, that old romantic comedy's soundtrack. I'm not usually one for covers - especially if I love the original - but Natalie Merchant just nails this one. One fine day you'll look at me, and then you know our love was meant to be ... I'm singing to you, George Clooney. 

winter blues ... 
(listen) One Fine Day - Natalie Merchant (photo) on film | snowy abstractions

1 comments:

  1. oh, i just love natalie merchant. i listen to the 90s on 9 station all the time in the car, & i bookmark every single natalie song that comes on. she really takes me back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger