weekenders | Everything's Embarrassing

This song has been here and there since October-ish, but on Wednesday morning the sun was coming out and I was questioning whether I'd need my parka. Maybe if you let me be your lover came out of the speakers and it was suddenly just so irresistible  

I felt like a little green bud just bursting open to that synthy, snappy beat. Spring is the season of dance pop!

weekend reading | the art of becoming
(listen) Everything's Embarassing - Sky Ferreira (photo) cherry blossoms and window steam at Frankies in Brooklyn (p.s) thanks for all of your toe-tapping recommendations!

1 comments:

  1. Always love your weekend reading posts! Everything's Embarrassing has been on repeat for me too lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger