Home is Wherever I'm With You

scan0002

I did this little drawing for Eli after he had been away working for the week.
At the time we were living in a tiny little room with his best friends.
Now, after traveling all over a foreign country I feel like every bit of this song is bursting from me! {except I might have written: holy moly me oh my I don't hate you after spending every waking minute with you for two months. Infact, I like you more.}

It was pretty nice to have home sleeping on the bunkbed above me the whole time, even when I was so far away from where I live.


listen to Home by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, my favorite love song in a long time, HERE. and see the other half of the drawing HERE

3 comments:

  1. i just found your blog through Belle and am in LOVE with it. This song makes me so happy. I can't wait to read more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawing. I also just found your blog, and love it, too :)
    I so wish I was artistic and creative like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger