Style Inspired : Rose Pink


Maybe it's my unwillingness to give in to fall, or the s/s10 collections that are making me yearn for spring already - but I can't get enough rosey pink. I don't usually wear pink (with the exception of coral) because I think it makes me look like an expectant mother (It's a girl!). 

But, this shade is so soft and feminine, it reminds me of the lining of a jewelery box: the one you find when you're little and it holds, all at once, everything beautiful you've ever seen.



[ (1) Olivia Palmero outside Valentino from Stockholm Street Style via dress, design, decor. (2) Big Magazine via a glamorous little side project. (p.s.) Summer roses in Portland | more fashion color sets : blue on blue | white and tan. ]
Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. olivia palermo is such a bitch! but the bitch sure does know how to dress herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my my those shoes are too awesome to handle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger