e g g c e n t r i c
- did you know that the tradition of Easter eggs - and the word "Easter" itself - are derived from a parable about the pagan goddess of springtime?
- surprise! genius jello-filled eggs and "Which Came First?" hidden peeps
- growing up, my favorite book was Chickens Aren't the Only Ones, all about other egg laying creatures.
- this ceramic egg-crate gives me a rush of joy every time I open my fridge (thanks, Tess!)
- cracked shells and composting
- truly urban farming : the apartment (!) next to mine has chickens
- pretty pictures of colorful confetti filled eggs called "cascarones" by Abby Powell.
- hen shaped egg cups from Graham and Green are a totally reasonable purchase, right?
- and in case you missed it : my favorite easy egg recipe.
happy easter and happy passover, darling readers! this jelly bean is for you.