dahlia fields forever.

FH050015
FH050010
When I was uploading these photos I kept thinking of the Beatles song "Strawberry Fields Forever". I've always thought of it like forever, the distance. Strawberry Fields for miles and miles until you can't see over the horizon. But maybe it was more like forever, the time. Strawberry Fields existing continuously. A never ending season. 

In either case, I'd like dahlia fields forever.  I'm still holding onto a lot of things, summer being one of them. 

(photos) on film with pentax k1000 | Sauvie Island. more on Flickr (p.s.) lavender fields forever

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about your photos. they always feel like a memory more than just a photograph. And yes, I'll take dahlia fields any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are really beautiful, charming and lovely. They are shining and looking them makes me look happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are wonderful. And this post is so sweet. Happy first week of school, by the way! How exciting. (But don't let your professor's discouraging comments get you down :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVVVVEEEE the colors in these photographs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, Darling Reader! I read + love each and every one of them. (Anonymous commenting has been turned off due to robots)

ashore All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger