It'll be quiet around this little corner of the internet for the week. I have my hands full with finals (hearing myself say that makes me feel like a nineteen year old! Oh, to be young.) Let's meet back here on Monday, okay?
in the meantime, here are a few winter posts on Ashore that you may have missed:
- the best part of December last year: wreath making with Amy Merrick
- windowsill paper-white blooms, like Camus' invincible summer.
- the christmas song that makes me cry every time
- decorating the christmas tree, my first winter in Portland.
- a cozy breakfast for supper dinner party
and couple of warm-you-up posts from around the web: